FlowCam for Advanced Materials Performance Testing
Effective particle analysis techniques are essential to quality control programs across a wide range of manufacturing industries.
FlowCam offers a complete solution for characterizing particles, ensuring end-product quality and conformity with industry regulations.
Use FlowCam to:
- Perform compliance testing in accordance with ISO and ASTM standards
- Enhance quality assurance programs by monitoring particle uniformity and consistency throughout the production process
- Determine filter performance by comparing image and concentration data pre and post-separation
- Evaluate quality of raw materials as inputs into manufacturing processes
“I have used many types of particle sizing instruments in the past and almost every one makes [the assumption] that the particle is spherical…With FlowCam, you can visually see the particles as well as their dimensions; no assumptions needed.”
Enhance Particle Analysis and Characterization with Digital Images
FlowCam is a comprehensive dynamic imaging analysis platform that provides an efficient method to confirm data obtained from other particle analysis techniques.
With real digital images, you can verify the size, shape, and identity of your particles.
- Confirm size, shape, circularity and material uniformity of printer toner particles during and after production.
- Evaluate size and shape uniformity of superabrasive particles such as micronized diamonds and cubic boron nitride (CBN).
- Compare material properties across processing stages using parameters specifically designed to accurately measure fiber morphology.
- Validate wash water cleanliness and visually confirm, quantify, and characterize each particle type.
- FlowCam for the Characterization of Abrasive Compounds
- FlowCam Used for Particle Morphology Analysis in Manufacturing of Bimodal Metal Powder at Cornell University
- FlowCam Used in Study Comparing Particulates Shedding from Plastic vs. Glass Electric Water Kettles
Interested in learning more?
Get in Touch
Tell us about your application and particle characterization needs.
Have a Conversation
We're happy to set up a call to discuss your application and answer your questions.
Discuss Next Steps
Expand your knowledge with a seminar, demonstration, sample analysis, or obtain a quote.