Consider a career with Fluid Imaging Technologies, a small Maine-based company with an international focus. Join an exceptionally talented team of professionals who bring science and creativity together. We are a world class innovator of particle imaging devices and provide a global scale commitment to exceptional customer service, quality and value. Fluid Imaging Technologies is a proud recipient of the "Best Places To Work in ME" award in 2017.
Fluid Imaging Technologies is the leader in developing a flow imaging particle analysis system called the FlowCam®. The FlowCam is currently being used in over 50 countries worldwide.
We are currently hiring for a Marketing Coordinator (posted 3/25/2019) and an Aftermarket Sales Associate (posted 2/20/2019)
This person will support the Marketing Manager in the development and execution of all marketing activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage trade shows, conferences and other events as directed. Manage event logistics, registrations, communications and all promotion. Assist with lead processing and ROI tracking.
- Provide creative support in the development of marketing and sales materials consistent with brand message. Clearly communicate product benefits and advantages throughout all messaging.
- Develop promotional videos of the product in use, create campaigns to showcase FlowCam technology and build awareness in new markets.
- Assist in the scheduling and organizing of website content and marketing communications. Use Hubspot marketing platform to update website content, create and execute blog posts, generate email marketing campaigns and manage inbound leads and opportunities.
Assist the Marketing Manager with:
- Creative components of marketing materials: design, layout, creation of sales tools and related marketing materials for internal and external audiences
- Development and editing of marketing videos
- Maintaining social media sites: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Updating website content and publishing new blog content as directed
- Online research for information pertaining to prospects, customers, competitors, events
- Monitoring and reporting metrics on all web-based activities/analytics and leads
Ideal Candidate possesses skills/experience in the following areas:
- Project management and the ability to work independently. Self-starter with confidence and can-do attitude
- Flexibility in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Demonstrated energy and creativity
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience
- 2+ years prior experience in event marketing or related environment
- Creative design experience with Adobe suite of products InDesign, Premiere
- Video creation and editing experience
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs, Hubspot and Salesforce a plus!
- Curiosity about science and fascination with technology – willingness to learn our hardware and software
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree
Aftermarket Sales Associate
Description: Fluid Imaging Technologies is currently seeking an Aftermarket Sales Associate with previous experience working in sales. Additional education and/or work experience in science and technology is preferred. The Aftermarket Sales Associate will be responsible for driving recurring revenue growth through maintaining customer relationships after they’ve purchased an instrument as well as expanding their relationship with FIT through ongoing education, services and software upgrades. The right candidate will bring a positive, creative and entrepreneurial mindset to the team.
Key competencies include strong communication skills both written and verbal, telephone sales, time management being able to work both independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team and an overall comfort with talking to scientists.
- 2-5 years prior experience in sales and customer service
- Experience/education working in science and technology
- Strong telephone sales and support skills
- Previous experience with SalesForce is a plus
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with customers through ongoing conversations via phone, email, webinars, etc.
- Reach out to all FIT Customers on a quarterly basis.
- Reach quarterly recurring revenue goals by driving consumable, service and software sales through direct outreach to existing customers.
- Answer incoming telephone calls as needed.
- Provide basic technical support as needed.
- Educate customers on terminology and product features of the FlowCam and VisualSpreadsheet software.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining accurate customer information in SalesForce.
- Report and document customer feedback.
- Participate in customer visits, demos and/or trade shows as needed.
- Become proficient in operating the FlowCam and utilizing VisualSpreadsheet.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, science, technology or proven work experience equivalent.
Benefits: Fluid Imaging Technologies, Inc. offers a generous medical, retirement, sick/vacation/personal PTO benefits package, along with an upbeat, positive work environment. We offer workplace perks such as an on-site kitchen and an outdoor grille on the patio; a shower facility for those who like to workout at lunch; and a bike rack is available for those who like to ride. There is a maintained wooded walking trail behind the FIT office. We are conveniently located on the city bus line and along the Greenbelt trail. At Fluid Imaging, we work hard...and play hard!