Benefit from our fully-equipped particle analysis laboratory and lab staff to help you with sample analysis and method development.
Particle Analysis Services
Particle Analysis Services include:
- a consultation with your company,
- running your samples on the FlowCam,
- production of all associated data files, and
- a follow-up webinar to discuss the results of your data.
Method Development Services provide a customized approach for sample optimization using your material in consultation with a laboratory technician. This service includes:
- proper sample dilution determination,
- optimal system configuration determination, and
- the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that you will be able to use in your laboratory with your staff.
Fill out the form to the right to schedule a Particle Analysis or Method Development service with our customer support team. You will be contacted by a lab professional who will send you a separate sample submission form to include with your sample.
Check out this case study and learn how our Particle Analysis Services helped a formulation scientist determine if his protein samples passed the USP <788> standard, and also detected and assisted in the elimination of a detrimental experimental variable (buffer particulates).