Inside Sales and Service Representative | October 15, 2015
Want to join an exceptionally talented team of professionals who bring science and creativity together? Consider a career with Fluid Imaging Technologies, a small Maine-based company with an international focus. We provide quality particle imaging instruments to a diverse field of customers, and provide world class customer support, quality and value. The Inside Sales and Service Representative is responsible for supporting the existing FlowCam customer base while driving recurring revenue growth. Key competencies include exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, independent judgment, and the ability to work effectively as part of an interdisciplinary team.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Identify and target recurring revenue opportunities from existing customer base; help cultivate repeat business
- Ensure positive, helpful and timely customer communications
- Develop knowledge of the FlowCam and provide basic technical support to a wide variety of cutomers
- Work with international and domestic sales representatives to support customers and recurring revenue sales
- Maintain call reporting and customer information using customer relationship management (CRM) software (Salesforce)
- Assist with development of marketing programs and track performance based on defined metrics
- Share feedback from customers related to the performance of the FlowCam or desire for new applications in a systematic and timely manner
- Maintain sales order process and communication with finance department
- Other duties as assigned
Required skills and abilities:
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness and desire to assist both internal and external customers
- Eagerness to learn new skills and overcome challenges
- Time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- 1-3 years of professional experience
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required. Major in business administration with concentration and strong knowledge of core sciences is preferred.
Benefits: Fluid Imaging Technologies offers medical, retirement and vacation/holiday benefits.
Please send cover letter and resume with salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls or visits please.