Join an exceptionally talented team of professionals who bring science and creativity together. Consider a career with Fluid Imaging Technologies, a small Maine-based company with an international focus.
We are currently hiring for the following positions in Scarborough Maine:
The Marketing Coordinator will support the Marketing Manager in the development and execution of all marketing activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Coordinate and manage trade shows, conferences and other events as directed. Manage event logistics, registrations, communications and all promotion.
Use Hubspot marketing platform to update website content, create and execute blog posts, generate email marketing campaigns and manage inbound leads and opportunities. Support the marketing department by scheduling and organizing the creation of website content and marketing communications.
Use Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator) to develop marketing and sales materials consistent with brand message. Can clearly communicate product benefits and advantages throughout all messaging.
Assist the Marketing Manager with:
- The development and execution of the company’s marketing plan
- Online research for information pertaining to prospects, customers, competitors, events.
- The creation of sales tools and related marketing materials for internal and external audiences.
- Maintaining social media sites: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
- Monitor and report metrics on all web-based activities/analytics.
Ideal Candidate possesses skills/experience in the following areas:
- Project management
- Excellent follow-through
- Flexibility in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Demonstrated energy and creativity
- Self-starter with confidence and can do attitude
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Minimum 3 years relevant marketing experience
- 2+ years prior experience in event marketing or related environment
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs
- Proven ability to manage trade shows & events
- Previous experience setting and meeting goals and deadlines
- Be a creative self-starter, willing to figure things out.
- Experience with Adobe Suite of Design products (InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience with Hubspot a huge plus.
- Curious about science and fascinated with technology
- Some travel necessary
Bachelor’s degree required, with a focus in marketing, communications or related business field.
Think this position is perfect for you? Please send a cover letter and resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form to the right.