While there are many other Technical Posters with FlowCam results done by our customers, the following posters are ones which were authored (or co-authored) by Fluid Imaging Technologies' employees:
Technical Posters - Pharmaceutical Applications
- Glass Shard Detection in Protein Therapeutics Using Dynamic Imaging Particle Analysis : Lew Brown, Benjamin W. Spaulding, presented at 2015 Colorado Protein Stability Conference, Breckenridge, CO, July 2015
- A Comparison of Methods for Quantifying Silicone Droplets in Biologics : Lew Brown, William Bernt, presented at 2014 Workshop on Protein Aggregation and Immunogenicity, Breckenridge, CO, July 2014
- The Importance of Thresholding in Imaging Particle Analysis of Protein Aggregates : Lew Brown, William Bernt, presented at 2014 AAPS National Biotechnology Conference, San Diego, CA, May 2014.
- Flow Imaging of Subvisible Protein Particles: Moving Towards Best Practices : Mark C. Manning, Glenn A. Wilson, Lew Brown, presented at 2013 AAPS National Biotechnology Conference, San Diego, CA, May 2013.
- FlowCAM® Technology for Monitoring Particles in Protein Therapeutic Formulations : David Palmlund, Damon Pawlak, Benjamin W. Spaulding, Josh Geib, Fatma AlAzzam, presented at CHI PepTalk 2013, January, 2013.
- The Importance of Image Quality in Quantifying Protein Aggregation Using Imaging Particle Analysis : Lew Brown, presented at 2011 AAPS National Biotech Conference, San Francisco, CA, May 2011.
- Using FlowCam® Pattern Recognition to Quantify Silicone Oil Droplets in Parenterals : Lew Brown, presented at CDER/FDA/IABS Conference on Protein Particles and Immunogenicity of Therapeutic Proteins: Filling in the Gaps in Risk Evaluation and Mitigation, Bethesda, ND, November 2009.
Technical Posters - Aquatic Applications
- Use of Imaging Flow Cytometry (FlowCam®) in the Study of Microplastics : Harry Nelson, Madelyn Woods, Claudia Lorenz, Gunnar Gerdts, David Fields, Patricia Matrai, Michelle Devoe. Presented at the 2018 Ocean Sciences Meeting in San Diego, CA.
- Detecting and Monitoring Cyanobacteria and Green Algae with Continuous Imaging Flow Cytometry : Frances Buerkens, Harry Nelson, Christian Mills, Michelle Devoe. Presented at the 2017 IAGLR Conference, Detroit, MI