Imaging Particle Analysis Applications
FlowCAM® Serves Diverse Purposes
Click on a specific industry to learn about FlowCAM's diverse applications:
- Aquatic Research - Count & measure salt and freshwater organisms (algae)
- Municipal Water - Monitor drinking water suipplies for taste & odor algae
- Invasive Species - Detect & quantify harmful invasive species such as Zebra mussels, etc.
- Ballast Water - Monitor efficacy of ballast water treatments
- Algae Technology - Monitor algae growth and health for algae biofuels, nutraceuticals, etc.
- Pharmaceutical - FlowCAM® can play a valuable role in drug research & development - helping to bring timely drugs to market faster.
- Petrochemical - Monitor particulates in upstream processes in the petroleum industry
- Food & Beverage - Analyze food & beverage ingredients in formulation and QC
- Chemicals - Determine the formulation accuracy & quality of low viscosity chemical mixtures
- Plastics - Verify incoming/outgoing quality of plastic resin particles
- Abrasives - Quantify critical particle size and shape attributes in abrasives & superabrasives
- Other Applications - FlowCAM’s technology is useful in many other applications not listed here!